The cultivation, and training, of future architects who are responsible for the paradigm of globalization and localization, creatively.
- To educate global citizens, who are equipped with a universal knowledge of the humanities; in the open, cross-culturally and through other social and ethical means.
- To train and educate responsible intellectuals to serve the state and society, and to lead regional development based on local traditions, ecology, culture and life.
- To hold educational programs for competent professionals to meet international standards on the basis of professional knowledge and skills through creative design.
Key education indicators
To achieve its educational goals and objectives, the architecture program has set up key education indicators (as below).
- Universal knowledge of humanities.
- Internationalization capabilities.
- Leadership skills to lead local development.
- Commitment and dedication.
- Creative design skills.
- Professional practical skills.