CAB is a computer learning society in the School of Architecture at Pusan National University. Various computer skills focusing on aiding architectural practice are studied. Any students in design or engineering areas of the school are welcomed. Many students gather to share their knowledge about computers, and help each other to grow in the study of architecture. The focus is on learning computer programs like word processor, 3D Max, Auto Cad, Photoshop, Illustrator, and flash. Furthermore, computer rooms for students to use conveniently are managed by the society.
Society contents and fieldwork
Seminars during the semester
- Mastery of basic word processor.
- Basic education of Architectural graphics programs.
Seminars during vacations
- Mastery of 3D Max.
- Completing actual drawing using Auto Cad.
- Making panels using Photoshop, and Illustrator.
Visits during vacations
- Computer room management during the semester.
- Computer room management during school holidays and for new semesters.