愛人 is a society in the School of Architecture at Pusan National University, on environmental architecture. The name of this society ''愛人' originates from 'Architecture In Nature'. Paradigms of low carbon and green growth are now an important issue in Architecture. It will not be possible to design architecture without discussing the environment in the future. In this sense, learning and experiencing the various aspects of environmental architecture is important. Seminars are held every two weeks and presentations will be given by a presenter who has studied a specific topic. Visits are undertaken to experience actual practice in society by visiting such institutes as national research centers and the research institutes of the major construction companies.
Society contents and fieldwork
Regular seminars every 2 weeks
- Presentation and discussion of a selected study book after self-study.
- Sharing information related to green building technologies.
- Study and discussion on environmental architecture.
Participation in a green building competition
- Competition participation as a team.
- Special critic of an environment sector when participating in the competition
- Visiting national research institutes and construction companies' research centers.
- Participation in green building exhibitions and workshops.
- Visiting green buildings in and out of the country.
Studying green building planning support techniques
- Experiencing various environmental simulations.
- Experiencing design support examples through the latest environmental simulations.
Information sharing on attaining qualifications corresponding to green building certification systems
- Information sharing on qualification examinations regarding green building and energy relations.
- Learning skills responding to domestic environmental certification system.